Q: Gas smell on driver's side

I smell gas near the driver's side. The smell is so strong that I get headaches and have breathing problems.

A: Have your vehicle inspected immediately. I ...

Have your vehicle inspected immediately. I would not recommend driving it under this condition. You may have a broken fuel line or another leak. Either of which is a fire hazard and dangerous for your health. The fuel tank is under your back seat. A qualified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, can come to your home or office to determine what is causing the smell and make the needed repairs to resolve this issue.