Q: Gas smell on driver's side

I smell gas near the driver's side. The smell is so strong that I get headaches and have breathing problems.

Have your vehicle inspected immediately. I would not recommend driving it under this condition. You may have a broken fuel line or another leak. Either of which is a fire hazard and dangerous for your health. The fuel tank is under your back seat. A qualified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, can come to your home or office to determine what is causing the smell and make the needed repairs to resolve this issue.

3. Gas smell on driver's side