Q: Is it safe to drive without front lower sway bar links

asked by on February 23, 2017

My ball joints broke and I replaced both sides in the front it was lower, but I never bought the sway bar link so when I try to make a u turn in my car, I can't make a full one I have to back up then go foward. So my question is if I buy all the parts I need how much will a mechanic charge me

Hello. Driving without sway bar end links can be dangerous because as you’ve noticed, the vehicle will not steer correctly. Sway bar end links are meant to stabilize a vehicle when turning and at high speeds. You can have your sway bar end links installed by YourMechanic for 97.00. However there are a few things to keep in mind when providing your own parts (1)You must provide all parts required for the service.(2)Your service is not covered by our Limited Warranty. (3) If for any reason the parts you supply are insufficient to complete the service, you will be charged for the mechanic’s time. (4)You will be charged an additional $20 processing fee for bringing your own parts.