Q: Loud noise coming front front end.

asked by on December 15, 2016

I have a loud noise coming from the front end (left) It sounds like a humming sound.. I have had the wheel bearings on both sides replaced and the tirod replaced on the left side. I was told that the right side was fine. What could this be ?

You should have the tire n the left front checked to see if it is wearing incorrect causing the humming noise. The alignment on the front may be out from a loose upper or lower control ball joints or bushings. Have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic check the complete front end for worn components causing the irregular tire wear that is causing the noise.