Q: My truck won't start on the key but will start straight up on a jump start I have changed the glow plugs and the deisel pipes

asked by on October 02, 2016

What would it be

Starter Replacement $154.22 - $1141.96 Get a Quote
Battery Replacement $200.97 - $319.07 Get a Quote
Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello. If your car will not start on its own, but will with a jump start, then the first thing I would check is the battery. If the battery is old or worn it may no longer have enough cranking power to start the engine. It may also be possible that the starter is the issue, if it is old or worn out as well. I would start by testing the battery, changing the battery if necessary, to see if this solves your starting issue.