Q: burning smell smoke out of vents, no blowing for air or heat

Turned on the air this morning, pulling out of parking lot, immediately smelled a burning smell , smoke coming out of vents.. turned off air... no air, no blower.. please help !! Single momma here

A: Hello there, Smoke coming out of the vents ...

Hello there, Smoke coming out of the vents is not a common failure point. There are a few possible causes for this though. The most common would be the blower motor resistor, blower motor, heater core failure, wiring fault, or a failed AC duct actuator. The burning smell and smoke may be be caused by a wiring fire or melting components. This vehicle should not be driven until the problem can be resolved. Since you can't move the car, get some help from a qualified and mobile technician, such as one from YourMechanic, who will be able to diagnose the smoke as well as the other symptoms you've described. The necessary repairs can then be made once the problem has been pinpointed.