Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-kivhycjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-kivhycjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-kivhycjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-kivhycjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-kivhycjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-kivhycjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-kivhycjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-kivhycjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-kivhycjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-kivhycjs:173:8

Q: Clutch bite point high with juddering on a 2003 Polo 1.4 TDI

I have an O3, 1.4. TDI Polo and I'm having problems with my clutch, I believe. The bite point is really high and there is a slight judder when I pull away from junctions. What do you think I should do to troubleshoot it?

A: Your clutch is just wearing out. When they ...

Your clutch is just wearing out. When they start to bite high like that, and start to shutter, your pressure plate and disc are just starting to wear. So my advice is to go and get a clutch job done.

It's a job that generally all mechanics do, and do-it-yourself guys generally don't have the equipment for this. The clutch is a pretty big deal. Realize that, if you need a new one, when you do get it replaced have the whole clutch set done. Don't just buy a piece here and a piece there. They sell a whole clutch set and replace all of the parts because you have to get the whole giant transmission out in order to change the clutch. So you don't want to have to do the job twice. You want to change all those parts and make sure that it's fixed right. If you want to have this verified, a technician from YourMechanic, can diagnose the clutch on your vehicle in person so that appropriate repairs can be made for your car.