Q: How do I remove the window regulator on my front passenger side door of my Hyundai I30 2010?

I've removed the panel so far but the old regulator seems to be riveted into the panel. The new regulator has a nut & bolt instead of rivets.

Hi there. The best advice we can offer here is for you to search online for a service and repair module for your 2010 Hyundai. It has much more detailed information about completing this service than we can offer on this platform. If you can’t find written instructions or videos on YouTube.com, contact a Hyundai dealership as they should have a detailed schematic that will help you.

3. How do I remove the window regulator on my front passenger side door of my Hyundai I30 2010?