Q: What does the anti-lock brake system (ABS) Warning Light mean?

What does the anti-lock brake system (ABS) Warning Light mean?

A: The anti-lock brake system (ABS) Warning Li...

The anti-lock brake system (ABS) Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when your ABS is not functioning properly, and has been shut down. When this happens, your normal brake system will still function properly, but you should schedule a service as soon as possible. Tip The ABS Warning Light briefly illuminates when your car is first turned on. The light is only a problem if it stays lit for an extended period.