Q: Rotor or anti-lock brakes problems?

When truck is cold and I step on brakes it's ok, but when truck is warm up and stepping on brakes I feel vibration like a warped rotors..

Sometimes when a rotor is warped it may only be a minor warp and not noticeable when the brakes are cold. As the rotor warms up it can warp a little more and be felt as a pulsation. You will need to have the vehicle checked to see if it is from the front or rear of the vehicle. The front would be more felt in the steering and the rear would be felt more in the seat when stopping. If you need help with this, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the brake system and replace your brake rotor if necessary.