Q: My rear brake sounds like it's creaking what should I do?

I have replaced the pads about a year ago and the rotor ,but I can still hear a creaking noise.

Hello. Creaking is usually due to the brake pad hardware kit being worn. The hardware kit keeps pressure on the brake pads during braking and dampens vibrations. I always recommend replacing the hardware kit when replacing the brake pads since you’re already there. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the brake issue your vehicle is having to make sure you are safe on the road and suggest an appropriate repair.