Q: My car is not getting fuel

I just replaced the fuel pump on my explorer but my car is still not getting fuel

You should have the engine scanned for codes first to see if there is a code to diagnose for no fuel pressure. The fuel pump will not run if the inertia switch is tripped. Look behind the right passenger side kick panel and there is a switch that has three wires to it. See if it needs reset.

The pink wire should have power when you crank the engine or cycle the key for a few seconds. This is the power to the fuel pump. If you are not getting power there, then you may have a fuel pump relay or fuse that is blown in the engine compartment relay/fuse box. If these all check out and you do not have power to the pump, then look at dash to see if the theft light is on, and if it is, then try another key. If you are still having trouble, you have a problem that needs additional diagnostics by a mechanic.