Q: AC not blowing cold air in 2003 Toyota Corolla

I can hear the compressor engage when I turn on the AC, but hardly any cold air comes out. While it does blow air, it is mainly not cold.

If the air volume is low coming out of the vents the likely cause is a clogged cabin air filter which should be replaced. This can happen especially if the cabin filter has not replaced in a long time. The air temperature however would be affected either by the AC systems ability to remove heat from the air or possible a blend issue where the cooled air is routed through the heater core. AC gauges hooked up and monitoring the AC system during a performance will be able to narrow down possible causes. Another thing to consider would blocked fins/air passages in the evaporator, either by dirt or icing up of the evaporator. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will have the training, certifications, and equipment to diagnose the exact cause of the air volume/temperature issue with the AC system.