Everytime i accelerate my car makes a squealing noise 200...

Q: Everytime i accelerate my car makes a squealing noise

When i drive my car it gives a little hesitation when I accelerate at about 60 and try to come down to normal speed or when i come to a complete stop and accelerate i can hear the squealing sound and the car hesitates a bit and goes back to driving regularly

You may have one of your serpentine belt pulleys locking up or the belt tensioner is bad. Check these out to see what one is causing the problem. It may be the water pump also going bad and should have all this checked by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic.