Q: How many camshaft position sensors are there on a tribeca 3.6 h6 motor?

I work at a shop 1 year of experience and my boss with 25 years experience and we only can find 2 sensors but there are suposedly 4.

Hello. There are actually only two cam position sensors on your vehicle. They are however two crank position sensors on your vehicle which people often get mixed up for cam position sensors which has helped start a rumor that Subaru H6 engines have four cam position sensors. You can find more information about the cam position sensors on your vehicle by clicking this http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/p0340-camshaft-position-sensor-circuit-bank-1-cel-214447p2.html The author of the post was first in belief that there were four cam position sensors too until someone stepped in and corrected him on that fact near the end of the thread.

• How many camshaft position sensors are there on a tribeca 3.6 h6 motor?