Q: My car cut off on me and now it won't start. 2001 Toyota Solara

The charging light stayed on and it has a half tank of gas. Each time I have tried to start it gave it gas never smelled any though and it has a half tank of gas. Battery is a year old and I have had this car since 2004 and it is 2001. Only things I have replaced is tires, wipes, radiator battery, modulator, oil filter, and oil

Stop all of a sudden, did not allow me to pick up speed well, loss power when driving, charge light stayed on, and battery was drain so had to get jump, radio nows works but car won't start.

There are many possible issues that will keep a car from starting. There could be a bad fuel pump, a wiring problem, a failed sensor (such as the mass airflow sensor or an oxygen sensor), or any number of other possible causes. It would be best to have a certified technician look at the vehicle and perform some diagnostic tests to pinpoint the cause of the problem. They will need to find out if there is sufficient fuel pressure, spark, and check for any vacuum leaks. If you would like to have this taken care of, I a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your location to diagnose the starting issue and proceed with proper repairs.