Q: No compression in one cylinder and misfire

I changed the balance shaft belt and timming belt and when i start the car it sounds like it misfires. I put the balance shaft belt timing and timing belt but i didnt align the balance belt marks and kept them in place to align the timing belt i rotated it to align the timing belt could this cause no compression in one cylinder like a missfire and make it run rough it run good before the balance shaft belt broke the crank sensor which was replaced

This might not be good news. The timing belt is designed to keep everything turning in perfect synchronization. If the shafts are rotated independently it’s possible for the pistons and valves to come in contact and the valves can be bent. The valves are very delicate, so this can be done even when rotating the engine by hand. If you have damaged a valve, there will be low compression on that cylinder and the engine will misfire. The way to check for bent valves is a compression test and a valve clearance check. If the compression is low, and the valve clearance is high, you have likely a bent valve. To have this car checked out, you can contact YourMechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your Misfiring Mitsubishi and let you know what is the problem.

3. No compression in one cylinder and misfire