Q: Transmission goes into reverse but not drive.

Well my car goes into reverse fine but not drive idk what's wrong changed filter also

A: This is likely a sign of low transmission f...

This is likely a sign of low transmission fluid. I would recommend checking the fluid first to see if this does not fix your issue. If this does not solve the problem, this may be a faulty transmission control solenoid. As you know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car’s computer activates a transmission solenoid, which directs transmission fluid into the valve body to engage the correct gear. When this is faulty or not working properly, this can cause a delay in gear shifting or in some cases cause the car to not shift at all. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to take the car for a test drive to more specifically determine the cause for the issue with your gears.