Q: My car was only serviced in May 2012 Corsa why would the oil light b coming on.

2012 Corsa only serviced in april/May why would oil light come on was low in oil when I checked I topped it up with 2lts is this enough thanks.

Hi there:

If you had to add 2 liters of oil to your Corsa, that’s most likely an indication that you have a low oil pressure issue, that not enough oil was added during the oil change or an oil leak. Any of these three issues could cause the oil light to illuminate. You might want to have a professional mechanic inspect your vehicle by completing a check engine light inspection.

• My car was only serviced in May 2012 Corsa why would the oil light b coming on.