Q: Hi I have a Hyundai accent 2011 has the malfunction indicator light flashing all the time and immobilizer Waring light flashing

asked by on December 26, 2016

So when I start the car the car start but when it's on D it doesn't move a heads at least for few minutes even if you press the gas all the way and also when you stop at the red traffic light it doesn't move after whens green so I'm not sure what is the problem and it shakes all the time what I thought is the fuel filter and I went to Canadian tire to get one but they said Hyundai accent 2011 doesn't have a fuel filter and when you drive fast it doesn't have any problem but a little shakingso my problem is when I stop for traffic or when I start the car even if I wait for 10 mins to worm it up and Itd has malfunction indicator light on falshing all the time and immobilizer Waring light as well pls if you have an answer for me I will appreciate it very much thanks a lot

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello. Anytime you have a warning or error light illuminate, it’s due to an error code being triggered and stored inside the ECU of your Hyundai. The best way to diagnose exactly why this happening is to have a local mechanic complete a check engine light inspection, so they can download all stored codes and pinpoint what is causing these error lights to flash and the cars difficulty in driving.