Q: Trying to find out what radiator I need

There are three radiators in between the fan and the grill i need the one closest to the fan whats it called

A: Hi there. If you have a radiator in your ve...

Hi there. If you have a radiator in your vehicle, look around the radiator to find a part number so the parts store can cross reference the radiator. If there is no part number, then remove the radiator and take it with you to check out the new radiator. If your vehicle does not have the radiator, then contact the manufacture and ask them to locate the part number for the radiator for the VIN of your vehicle. Then take that part number to the aftermarket store to purchase the radiator. If you need further assistance removing your radiator, then seek out a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to help out with your vehicle.