Q: Where is the spare tire located?

Where is the spare tire located?

The spare tire is located with your car jack, in the trunk. To access the spare tire, open the trunk, and remove the luggage floor cover.

3. Where is the spare tire located?

Q: Car turning over slowly.

Hi, the first thing I would check to see if the battery terminals are corroded. If so I would have a technician such as one from YourMechanic clean the battery terminals and then test the battery. If the battery is...

Q: How do I turn on the hazard lights in a 2012 Dodge Ram?

In the event of an emergency, you should always turn on your hazard lights. Your hazard light switch is placed in the instrument panel; press the button once to turn on your hazard lights, and a second time to turn...

Q: How Do I Check If My Tires Are In Good Condition?

Checking a tire’s condition is a simple matter of performing a visual inspection, checking for a few specific things. The first thing you want to check is if your tire tread is in good condition. The tire tread should always...