Q: Where is the spare tire located?

Where is the spare tire located?

The spare tire is located with your car jack, in the trunk. To access the spare tire, open the trunk, and remove the luggage floor cover.

What Should I Do If My Tire Has a Nail In It?

Getting a nail or other foreign object stuck in your tire can be irritating. Most of the time we do not notice that a puncture has occurred until we come out to the vehicle and the tire is flat. There...

my car engine is smoking. can I safely drive it to dealer? (10 miles)

It depends on the source of the smoke. If the vehicle is overheating, any use could quickly ruin the engine. If the smoke is from engine oil dripping onto a hot exhaust manifold, you could end up with an engine...

How do you check the MyKey® status on my car?

Your car has the ability to track a lot of information about the MyKeys® that are programmed to work with it. Here’s what you need to know about the various system status messages. MyKey® Miles: This tells you the...

How does four-wheel drive lock mode work?

While your car will automatically turn on four-wheel drive when it senses slipping (if it’s equipped), you can also turn it on manually and lock it. This is helpful for situations where you need ongoing assistance to get out of...

What does the Master warning light on the dash mean?

The Master Warning Light is usually accompanied by another warning light, and indicates that one or more warning systems have been detected. The Master Warning Light ranges in its levels of significance and severity. It is important to check your...

Car window off track

The window regulator is the mechanism that lifts the glass, and holds it in the tracks. It is comprised of cables and pulleys. If any part of it breaks, the window will usually tilt, and fall of track. Removing the...

How do I turn on the easy entry/exit feature?

The easy entry/exit feature helps you enter and exit your vehicle. When the driver’s door is opened, the driver’s seat will move to a position that makes it easier for you to get in or out of your vehicle. This...

2017 toyota rav4 XLE disabled seat belt beeper

Hi there. If you are asking if you can disable the seat belt sensor, unfortunately that's not possible. The seat belt chime is a part of the safety system on all vehicles sold in the United States. If your current...

No pressure on clutch pedal

The clutch hydraulic system would have to be checked first, to make sure it is moving the clutch pressure plate. If it is working properly, then your clutch pressure plate has a problem, and the transmission would need to come...