Q: Where is the spare tire located?

Where is the spare tire located?

The spare tire is located with your car jack, in the trunk. To access the spare tire, open the trunk, and remove the luggage floor cover.

Q: How do I use the internal trunk release?

The internal trunk release is a safety feature that allows people trapped in the trunk to safely exit. If you are ever trapped in the trunk, simply pull down on the trunk release lever, which hangs from the inside of...

Q: What do if I am stuck?

It is not uncommon for any vehicle to get stuck when driving through materials such as sand, mud, ice, or snow. If your vehicle does become stuck, there are two ways you may attempt to free your car yourself before...

Q: my engine cradle needs to be replaced. How critical is it that I get it fixed and how soon does it need to be done?

If there is damage to the cradle, or damage to the car, such that the vehicle is actually shaking the car is not safe to use. In addition, driving the vehicle in that condition can cause collateral damage to other...