Q: Where is the spare tire located?

Where is the spare tire located?

The spare tire is located with your car jack, in the trunk. To access the spare tire, open the trunk, and remove the luggage floor cover.

What is the SecuriLock® system on my car?

Your car is equipped with both a security system and an immobilizer system. The SecuriLock® system is the immobilizer. It’s actually the only anti-theft system onboard the car – the alarm only sounds the horn and flashes the lights. It...

How do you program the universal garage door opener to work with a Fixed Code system?

If your car has a universal garage door opener (optional equipment), then it can be programmed to work with both Rolling Code systems and Fixed Code systems. Here’s what you should do to program it to work with your Fixed...

We replaced our radiator today and now white smoke is coming out of the exaust and its ahaking which it was not doing before. I

Hi there. White smoke coming from the exhaust is an indicator of coolant being mixed with the engine oil and being burned in the combustion chamber. Typically a blown head gasket will cause this to occur, or a crack in...