Q: Where is the spare tire located?

Where is the spare tire located?

A: The spare tire is located with your car jac...

The spare tire is located with your car jack, in the trunk. To access the spare tire, open the trunk, and remove the luggage floor cover.

Q: How do I use the power outlet?

The power outlet is located at the base of the center console, in front of the shifter. When the car is in ACC or On, the outlet can be used to power a 12 V appliance that runs on less...

Q: How do I use the rear window defroster in a 2012 Dodge Ram?

The rear window defroster helps keep the rear window from fogging up. To use the rear window defroster, press the rear window defroster button (a rectangle with three squiggly arrows pointing up through it). This button is located under the...

Q: When should I replace my tires?

It’s important that you keep a close eye on your tires so that you can replace them when necessary, before they become a hazard to your safety. Here’s what you should look for that may indicate you need to replace...