Q: Where is the spare tire located?

Where is the spare tire located?

A: The spare tire is located with your car jac...

The spare tire is located with your car jack, in the trunk. To access the spare tire, open the trunk, and remove the luggage floor cover.

Q: Electric power steering warning light came on while I was driving after I trunes the headlights on brght.

The electrical power steering light may have come on when you turned lights on bright due to a voltage level dropped below a specified level. The battery and charging system should be checked to see if there is an issue...

Q: Turn signals and emergency flashers not working

This is most likely due to a blown fuse or because the device that flashes the lights has failed. The component that flashes the lights interrupts the electricity flow to the lights to make them flash. This "flasher" as it...

Q: How do I use lane change assist?

Lane change assist makes it easy for you to signal a lane change. Instead of pushing the multifunction lever all the way down, and having to return it to its base position when you’re done changing lanes, the lane change...