Q: Where is the spare tire located?

Where is the spare tire located?

The spare tire is located with your car jack, in the trunk. To access the spare tire, open the trunk, and remove the luggage floor cover.

Can a tire bead reset cause tire imbalance/ steering wheel shaking?

If the tire was not rebalanced after breaking down tire then it can cause it to cause problems with vibration above about 40 mph. If you are getting a wobble or feel problem below this speed then it may be...

brake light issues

Hello. If the high mount light is working, I would trace the circuit from the other brake light bulbs to identify an open in the circuit or an excessive voltage drop. If the voltage drop along the circuit exceeds tenths...

My Toyota Corolla 2015 EPS came on when I just drove about a minute from my house. The brakes of the car are hard

Hello, thank you for writing in. It sounds like you may have a voltage problem going on. I usually check the connection me at the battery first. If the battery connections are fine then the alternator and battery must be...