Q: Where is the spare tire located?

Where is the spare tire located?

The spare tire is located with your car jack, in the trunk. To access the spare tire, open the trunk, and remove the luggage floor cover.

Q: My car air conditioner is making a rattling noise when I turn on the fan. I wanted to know what the problem is?

Hi, thanks for writing in. The rattling sound and the fact that you're not receiving cool air indicates a possible problem with the AC condenser fan. If you use your air conditioning when the AC condenser fan is not functioning,...

Q: How do I find the emergency key?

If your car is equipped with the Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) key fob, then you also have an emergency key. The RKE system allows you to unlock your vehicle without inserting a key, but it is electronically powered, which means...

Q: How do I sound the alarm with the wireless remote control?

You can use the wireless remote control system to sound your vehicle’s panic alarm. To sound the alarm, simply press and hold the alarm button on the wireless remote when you are within range of the vehicle. The alarm will...