Q: Where is the spare tire located?

Where is the spare tire located?

The spare tire is located with your car jack, in the trunk. To access the spare tire, open the trunk, and remove the luggage floor cover.

3. Where is the spare tire located?

Q: Q: How do I use the steering wheel controls?

The steering wheel controls are on the left side of the steering wheel, and can be used for a variety of purposes. When listening to the radio, the controls are used to select a station. When listening to a CD...

Q: How do I turn on the hazard lights?

The hazard lights are an important safety feature. When the hazards are turned on, all four turn signal lights flash simultaneously, to alert surrounding drivers that there may be an emergency. To turn on the hazard lights, press the Hazard...

Q: How do I manually turn off the passenger airbags?

Any child under 12 can be injured by an airbag going off due to their height or size. This includes infants in car seats. Because this truck may not come with rear seats, it may be necessary for someone under...