Q: Where is the spare tire located?

Where is the spare tire located?

The spare tire is located with your car jack, in the trunk. To access the spare tire, open the trunk, and remove the luggage floor cover.

3. Where is the spare tire located?

Q: Do I need to go for a transmission fluid change? The manual says 60,000 miles.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle should be fine with the existing transmission fluid for another 45,000 miles or so. This is assuming that the transmission functions normally and that there are no signs of excess transmission wear....

Q: How do I find the emergency key?

If your car is equipped with the Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) key fob, then you also have an emergency key. The RKE system allows you to unlock your vehicle without inserting a key, but it is electronically powered, which means...

Q: How do I use my cell phone to dial a number in Uconnect?

When using Uconnect phone, you can say the number that you wish to dial. If you prefer, however, you can also punch in the number manually onto your cell phone. Simply write in the number on your phone and make...