Q: My Durango has been running great one morning went out to start it it won't start but cranks there is No fuel getting to my motor

What could cause no fuel to get to my engine when the fuel pump isn't bad we can spray starter fluid in the top and it will run but as soon as you quit spraying it my car will die plz help

If the fuel pump is running but no fuel is getting to the motor then you will need to have the fuel filter checked for blockage. If filter is blocked then replace it and take a fuel sample to see if fuel is contaminated. If you have excessive water in fuel then it would also not start. This is why a fuel sample should be taken after fuel filter is installed.

• My Durango has been running great one morning went out to start it it won't start but cranks there is No fuel getting to my motor