Engine Light/ Maintenance Required/ TCS Light on v6-3.2l ...

Q: Engine Light/ Maintenance Required/ TCS Light on

asked by on September 25, 2016

Error Codes Read from OBD I: P0301/ P0302/ P0306/ P0300/ P1399. Engine light/ Maintenance required/ TCS light all on yesterday when start the engine. Not sure what is wrong. What kind of services and approx. how much it will cost to get it fix? Thank you.

All these codes point to engine misfires. You should pull the spark plug wires to see if oil is on the spark plug wires causing the misfire. You would need to replace the valve cover gaskets and spark plug tube seals. Clean out the oil and replace the spark plugs and plug wires. If you need help with this, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the Check Engine Light codes in detail and perform the necessary services.