Q: Car makes a knock noise when going over pot holes or bumps also shakes when on the freeway

Ok when I drive over bumps or pot holes I hear a knocking noise in the front of the car. Also the car shakes when I'm on the freeway. And it pulls to the right.

The noise over bumps is most likely suspension related. knocking sounds can be cause by worn ball joints or tire rods. Also, worn struts or strut mounts can cause a banging or knocking sound as can a broken coil spring. The shaking and pulling can be related or a completely separate issue. If for example, the right front brake caliper is locked/frozen in the applied position. That can overheat the brake rotor and cause a vibration as well as pulling to that side. Also, a bad tire can cause the same issue. If the tire has a broken or shifted belt, the tire basically becomes egg-shaped and can cause a vibration and pulling. Have a local repair shop or one of pour mobile technicians look into the clunking over bumps and pulling to one side.

• Car makes a knock noise when going over pot holes or bumps also shakes when on the freeway