Q: Aux input is not working in the radio

When I plug the aux cord into my phone, there is no way for me to select the aux input on the radio. I've read online that, since the battery has been removed before, the radio probably has to be recoded to allow the input to be selected. I would just like to know as much information about this process as possible, assuming this sounds like the correct problem. Any idea how long this could take to fix, the cost, any other solutions. Thank you.

A: You will need to visit a Volkswagen worksho...

You will need to visit a Volkswagen workshop to have the service performed. Their equipment will be able to determine whether the fault has to do with coding, or a malfunction in the radio itself. They will be best equipped to replace the faulted components.