Q: How do I pair a Bluetooth device?

How do I pair a Bluetooth device?

A: Before you can use Bluetooth connectivity t...

Before you can use Bluetooth connectivity to make a call or do anything else, you’ll need to pair your device with the car’s computer and audio system. Doing so isn’t that complicated, but you do need to follow a few simple steps. Here they are:

1. Turn the ignition to on.

2. Turn the audio system on.

3. Make sure your device is on.

4. Press the setup button.

5. Use the tuner knob to select Bluetooth. Press the center button.

6. Use the tuner knob to select Pairing. Press the center button.

7. Enter the passkey displayed on the radio’s screen in your phone.

Tips

• Depending on your device, it may register automatically without the need to enter the passkey.

• If you haven’t paired a phone yet, but press the phone button and enter that mode, it will automatically pull up the phone registration screen (pairing).