Q: Q: My ABS light went up

A mechanic has test it with a computer , says the right front sensor was broken, should I replace the sensor or the whole hub? Thanks.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

In my experience the hub and sensor both needs to be replaced. The sensor will most likely break off when trying to remove it. If you do manage to get it out, the front hub bearings wear will cause erratic problems with the new sensor. This is why the two parts should be replaced together and doing so will fix your problem. If the right front is proven to be bad that means that the left front will fail soon as well. They both have high mileage on them and the same amount of wear. If you decide to get this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can help you with the replacement of your wheel hub and sensor.

3. Q: My ABS light went up