Q: How often should I change the coolant?

How often should I change the coolant?

You should change your coolant every five years, or 150,000 mile-, whichever comes first.

Q: How do I check the engine coolant level of a Toyota RAV4?

While oil is essential to an operating engine, coolant is just as important. It helps to wick away the heat generated by your engine running. If the coolant level drops too low, you’ll notice the temperature gauge start to climb....

Q: Automatic transmission grinds when put in reverse

Hi there. Typically a grinding noise upon shifting is caused by a gear misalignment or the gear not fully engaging due to the wrong linkage being used. This is common with tranny swaps like you've described. The first thing I'd...

Q: Check engine light is on; would like to know what I'm dealing with before I go to dealership

Hi there. It's possible that you have multiple mechanical problems going on with your 2014 Chevrolet Cruze. However, it's best for you to start by having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a check engine light...