Q: How often should I change the coolant?

How often should I change the coolant?

You should change your coolant every five years, or 150,000 mile-, whichever comes first.

3. How often should I change the coolant?

Q: Fan never stops.

Hey there, thank you for asking about your 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK550. This is a common symptom of a failing coolant fan relay. This relay controls the cooling fans and cycles them on and off based upon temperature. When this relay...

Q: Immediately after engine turns over power steering and dashboard loses power but comes back on after the car warms up.

Check to see if there is any loose wiring under the dashboard and if there is any loose ground wires. A loose wire will cause a circuit or multiple circuits to stop working. The wiring could be associated with a...

Q: How do I use the digit dial voice command?

If the voice recognition system is having a hard time recognizing your voice, you can use the digit dial command. The digit dial command allows you to dial a phone number digit by digit, to be sure that you get...