Q: How often should I change the coolant?

How often should I change the coolant?

You should change your coolant every five years, or 150,000 mile-, whichever comes first.

3. How often should I change the coolant?

Q: Coolant evaporating very quickly - 2001 Toyota Camry

Hello. If the coolant continues to go low, then there is a problem with the vehicle. It can be an external leak or the engine may have an internal failure which is causing the coolant to burn off. Since you...

Q: Q: excessive fuel consumption?

EPA ratings for this vehicle are stated in units of miles and gallons. The city driving rating for the vehicle is 22 MPG (miles per gallon). The highway driving rating is 32 MPG. Your experience is reported as 15 MPG...

Q: How do I see a list of all the paired phones?

The infotainment system can have five mobile devices paired to it at a time. To see which phones are currently paired to the system, press the Config button, and select Phone Settings. Then, select Bluetooth, followed by Device List. ...