Q: How often should I change the coolant?

How often should I change the coolant?

You should change your coolant every five years, or 150,000 mile-, whichever comes first.

3. How often should I change the coolant?

Q: Got new water pump less than 9 months ago. Now boiling sound and overheating smell. Temp says its good

Hello. The overheating issue your vehicle is having is likely not caused by the water pump once again. Though an inspection of your water pump performance should be checked when trying to diagnose this issue. The temperature gauge not going...

Q: My truck wont move in any gear and its smoking

You should check to see where exactly the smoke is coming from, it would be helpful to know for this diagnostic. As for why your truck won't go into gear, I suspect you have a transmission fluid leak and it...

Q: Slow rough shifting in auto transmission

I can understand the disappointment with how your transmission is shifting, especially since a slipping transmission can make it very difficult to drive and potentially become a safety hazard. The maintenance schedule for your Cruze recommends having the transmission fluid...