Q: How often should I change the coolant?

How often should I change the coolant?

A: You should change your coolant every five y...

You should change your coolant every five years, or 150,000 mile-, whichever comes first.

Q: cracked engine block

I do not think it is a cracked engine block, but a blown out freeze plug in the block or heads. Have a pressure test done on the cooling system to see where the leak is in the cooling system....

Q: My truck runs rough and misfires on 1 and 7 I have put coil pack wires and plugs and fuel filter

Engine misfires can be caused by a list of problems, but there are a few suspects that occur more than others. The primary culprits are simple – spark or fuel – usually manifesting in spark plugs, plug wires, the coil(s)...

Q: I'm not sure what is wrong with the car and I don't want to pay a ridiculous amount for a diagnostic check.

Hello. You can try taking your car to a local auto parts store and have them plug into the scanner to see why the Check Engine Light is coming on. It may give you an idea if what is wrong,...