Q: How often should I change the coolant?

How often should I change the coolant?

You should change your coolant every five years, or 150,000 mile-, whichever comes first.

Brake booster has oil in it. Engine oil.

The vacuum pump was the source of the oil in all probability. Also, check the wastegate vacuum lines for any signs of oil. If there's any question then I'd suggest replacing them too. If you'd like a fresh set...

What is wrong with my transmission? 1968 Chevy Impala

Hi there. It sounds like the transmission forward clutch plates are slipping. First check the fluid level and fluid condition by putting the dipstick fluid on a clean white towel and seeing if you see what looks like sand in...

My truck is losing rpms and throwing no codes

Given the age and mileage, you might want to start with a basic cylinder compression test to see what the mechanical condition of the engine is. Although there are many possible causes of the power loss you are describing, a...