Q: How often should I change the coolant?

How often should I change the coolant?

A: You should change your coolant every five y...

You should change your coolant every five years, or 150,000 mile-, whichever comes first.

Q: The car through a serpentine belt

If the coolant leak still exists, the recommended service would be a leak diagnostic(https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/coolant-is-leaking-inspection). It is possible that a seized water pump bearing can throw the belt but all other causes, including bearing roughness in additional pulleys, have to be...

Q: Service air bag and air bag light came on after i pulled horn fuse and put back in

Hi there. This may have simply been a coincidence of occurring. The airbag system will illuminate the lights when it detects a fault in the system. As this system does have the capability of detonating the airbags, I cannot stress...

Q: What does the front fog lamp light mean?

The front fog lamp light is located on the instrument panel. When the front fog lamp light is illuminated, the front fog lamps are off. When the lamps are turned off, the front fog lamp light will disappear.