Q: How often should I change the coolant?

How often should I change the coolant?

A: You should change your coolant every five y...

You should change your coolant every five years, or 150,000 mile-, whichever comes first.

Q: Leaking coolant hoses

Hello, a leaking cooling system is something that needs to repaired sooner than later. If the vehicle overheats that can lead costly repairs or engine failure. You should get the aid of a mechanic who can pressurize the cooling system...

Q: Starting Issues in High Humidity

Hi there: Sometimes chasing symptoms by the cheapest fix is counter productive - especially in regards to finding an electrical gremlin like the starting issue with your Caprice. In most cases, problems starting a vehicle in high humidity climates are...

Q: How do I open the center console storage unit?

The center console storage unit is located between the two front seats, and offers great storage that is easy to access. To open the center console storage unit, pull up on the latch, and lift the lid of the storage...