Q: How often should I change the coolant?

How often should I change the coolant?

A: You should change your coolant every five y...

You should change your coolant every five years, or 150,000 mile-, whichever comes first.

Q: Car overheating

There are many gaskets on your car; there is no way for me to tell which gasket the coolant is shooting out of without directly inspecting your car. I can say that it is not common for a head...

Q: Reduced engine power

Hi. The first task is to extract problem codes. Whether the Check Engine light is on or not. The most common source of the "reduced power" for these GM engines is either the wiring connector to the throttle body (connections...

Q: What does the up-shift light mean?

The up-shift light is on your instrument cluster if your vehicle is equipped with a manual transmission. The up-shift light will illuminate when a shift to a higher gear would increase the fuel economy of your vehicle. When you shift...