Q: How often should I change the coolant?

How often should I change the coolant?

A: You should change your coolant every five y...

You should change your coolant every five years, or 150,000 mile-, whichever comes first.

Q: Truck running hot. Already changed water pump, thermostat, and heater hose. No water in my oil. Still running hot

You will need to have your cooling fan clutch checked for lock up. If the clutch is replaced from lack of lock up when it gets hot then have the radiator checked for coolant flow through all the passages. ...

Q: My car has a skip while driving it...what could be the problem?

Hi There, It sounds like your car may have a misfire, which can cause it to feel like it is hesitating or "skipping." Engine misfires can be caused by many different problems and are generally caused by either a spark...

Q: Car overheating.

You would have to start with checking the coolant level. If it is low, you would have to pressure test it to find out where it is leaking. If it is not low you could either have a circulation or...