Q: How often should I change the coolant?

How often should I change the coolant?

You should change your coolant every five years, or 150,000 mile-, whichever comes first.

Q: Boot white smoke exhaust pipe

This is most likely caused by a blown head gasket that's leaking coolant into the engine cylinders. Have the cooling system pressure tested to see why oil and coolant is mixing. The cylinders heads are either leaking or cracked. Have...

Q: How long will it take to remove and replace the engine and transmission.

Hi Chuck. That really depends on your tools, equipment and experience. Some professional mechanics with engine lifts and air tools can remove the accessories, motor and transmission mounts in less than two hours. The best advice I can offer is...

Q: Put new battery in due to sewege smell, now car wont start at all. Starter is good, what can it be and what can i do?

Hi there: There may be multiple problems going on with your Chevrolet Cruze that are causing the no start issue. First, if you're smelling an odd aroma from the AC vents upon start up, it's possible that you may have...