Q: How often should I change the coolant?

How often should I change the coolant?

A: You should change your coolant every five y...

You should change your coolant every five years, or 150,000 mile-, whichever comes first.

Q: Engine temp gauge rises quickly

This can be caused by a number of things such as low coolant levels, a faulty thermostat, or a failing coolant fan switch. As you may know the coolant fan switch helps to maintain the proper coolant temperature by turning...

Q: Overheating after replacing water pump, thermostat and coolant temp. Sensor

Hello. That hole in the water pump is there to let you know when the bearing in the water pump is failing. It starts leaking when the bearing is going out so that it will be replaced prior to a...

Q: Why is my car overheating? 2011 Chevrolet Cruze

Hi. It sounds like there may be a problem with the radiator being clogged or just not operating properly. If the radiator is clogged or not operating properly, it will cause the car to overheat and the heat to blow...