Q: How often should I change the coolant?

How often should I change the coolant?

You should change your coolant every five years, or 150,000 mile-, whichever comes first.

3. How often should I change the coolant?

Q: Oil leaked out, van ran hot and radiator had a leak oil was splattered everywhere and backed up into the coolant jug 2002 Ford E350 Super Duty

Hello - I suspect you will find blown head gaskets based on the oil in the coolant" observation, with indications of extremely high pressure coming into the cooling system. Hopefully the determination you have that cylinder heads themselves were not...

Q: Oil leaking out the hose from the air box on a 2015 Equinox

No, that's not normal. If it's normal to leave a layer of oil, they are breaking all kinds of Federal anti-pollution laws. First, take it to a different dealer and demand that it be fixed. That's not normal. If they...

Q: Q: How do I empty the ashtray?

The ashtray can be removed from the front console cupholders so that you can empty it out and clean it. To remove the ashtray, turn the upper part counterclockwise, until it begins to release, and then pull it out. Empty...