Q: How often should I change the coolant?

How often should I change the coolant?

You should change your coolant every five years, or 150,000 mile-, whichever comes first.

3. How often should I change the coolant?

Q: coolant leak overheats only when driving

The external coolant leak you are referring to can be pinpointed by simple pressure testing of the cooling system when the engine is cold. To find the leak that exists in your case, and get the required repair estimated, please...

Q: My kill switch is no longer working i just need help removing it. Couldnt find much online how to remove these deom older cars

Just find the switch and reconnect the original wires back together. It is easy. If you need help then call a mechanic to do it for you. The installation was to just cut some wires and put the switch wires...

Q: Which transmission? 2012 Chevrolet Cruze

Hi there - GM delivered the Cruze with several models of automatic transmission. The 6T40 6-speed transmission, for example, was used with both the 1.4l turbo and 1.8l engines. Several other transmission were used uniquely with each engine size. As...