Q: How often should I change the coolant?

How often should I change the coolant?

You should change your coolant every five years, or 150,000 mile-, whichever comes first.

3. How often should I change the coolant?

Q: Coolant is dripping on the floor between the engine and wheel shaft.

Hello, there are several possible sources of coolant which can leak to this position - coolant hose, freeze plug, cooling passage gasket, etc. I would recommend having a cooling system inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from...

Q: I have a nail in my tire, its pressure is at 23. Should I put air in it until I get to the shop in the morning?

You did great in finding the nail in your tire in the first place; usually the problem goes undetected and can cause serious issues. Before the vehicle is driven, the tire pressure must be at the proper inflation level. I...

Q: There's a whining sound coming from the front of the car - 2012 Chevrolet Cruze

Hello and thank you for your question. There are many different things that can cause a whining sound in the front of the vehicle, but the most common is a non-lubricated bearing inside an alternator. If the noise occurs...