Q: How often should I change the coolant?

How often should I change the coolant?

You should change your coolant every five years, or 150,000 mile-, whichever comes first.

3. How often should I change the coolant?

Q: Engine coolant leak - 2000 GMC Savana 3500

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. Looks like the coolant is coming from the rear freeze plug on the back of the engine. For this issue, I would recommend putting coolant dye in the cooling system and run the engine...

Q: Humming noise on left turn or curve but goes away on right turn or curve.

In all probability, a wheel bearing on the right side of your car is faulty, probably the front right wheel bearing. The reason that the bearing noise goes away on right turns (or curves) is during that maneuver the weight...

Q: Error code P0299

The code P0299 is for an underboost condition, where the computer wanted more boost but only received a low output. This code can be set from a weak turbo, intake leaks, or a bad boost sensor. All of these components...