Q: How often should I change the coolant?

How often should I change the coolant?

You should change your coolant every five years, or 150,000 mile-, whichever comes first.

3. How often should I change the coolant?

Q: Keep having to add coolant

Hello. If you keep having to add coolant to the engine then it may be possible that there is a coolant leak, or that the engine may be consuming it somehow. I would carefully inspect the engine for any signs...

Q: No heat coming out when heater or defroster is turned on

Hello there, a variety of faults will cause your 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 heat to not work with the defroster. If the heat works from other vent settings than it is likely an AC blend door motor is faulty. If...

Q: i need a new rear bumper on a 2016 chevy cruze

Hi...the parts and labor will depend on exactly which components are missing and/or damaged. Therefore, the only way to obtain an ironclad estimate is to have a certified mechanic come to your location, inspect the damage, determine why the bumper...