Q: How often should I change the coolant?

How often should I change the coolant?

You should change your coolant every five years, or 150,000 mile-, whichever comes first.

Q: help don't know what the heck is going on

The intake manifold and heads leak at the corners of the intake and head where they meet. The system will need to be pressurized using a cooling system tool to see if there is a leak in the system at...

Q: Car won't move

Hello there. Lack of fluid is the number one cause of transmission failure. If the transmission went without fluid for too long, it could be severely damaged. The only way to tell if a transmission is severely damaged without disassembling...

Q: What viscosity oil should I use in my car?

In general, you should use oil with a viscosity of SAE 5W-30. However, if the temperature risks falling below -20F, then you should use SAE 0W-30 in your vehicle.