Q: My car would randomly die on me when i stop or if i switch gears. I get it checked out since no codes are showing no one can tell

My car would randomly die on me when i stop or if i switch gears. I get it checked out since no codes are showing no one can tell me what is wrong with it. It jerks when im at low speeds or if im at a complete stop. And sometimes it just dies but starts back up fine. My RPM fluctuates when i am idle and my gas mileage goes down as well. They tell me that normal but it doesnt feel right. I asked if something may be wrong with the computer in my car since no codes are coming out but they say no. I got a tune up, replaced my crank shaft sensor and a new battery and still the same issue. Im in desperate need of a solid soultion.

Car idle is rough Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

You can have the problem pinpointed in a rough operation/rough idle diagnostic. The responding certified mechanic will perform the required diagnostic steps to get this resolved. Here is a list of some of the possible causes that the mechanic would investigate: contaminated gasoline, dirty fuel injectors and other fuel system obstructions such as a plugged filter, incorrect idle speed, exhaust restrictions, vacuum leaks, incorrectly installed or damaged spark plugs, failing electrical components such as the ignition control module, plug wires, plug coils, and spark plugs, a defective airflow sensor, dirty oxygen sensors and other causes. If you request the recommended diagnostic, the mechanic will resolve this. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.