Q: Lost keys locksmith replaced and programmed key started once w ont start agaib

Lost keys called locksmith he made new key and programmed it. Started once w ont start again

Hi Terri. Thanks for contacting us today. There are a few possible reasons why this would happen, but in most cases, it’s due to a security system glitch that activates after the recently programmed key connects to the ECU. While a locksmith can often create a temporary solution like you’ve described, it’s always recommended to have a dealership create a duplicate key fob that is programmed to your specific vehicle. If the security system has created an error code that is disabling the ignition system, you’ll have to have the dealership repair or resolve this issue.

3. Lost keys locksmith replaced and programmed key started once w ont start agaib