Q: Can I be able to clean oxygen sensor.and reuse it again with a good result

My car oxygen sensor look very dirty ..can I clean it and re install it again't? What should I use to clean it

A: You should not try and clean an O2 sensor o...

You should not try and clean an O2 sensor or it will damage it. If the sensor has carbon black on it and you fixed the engine for running too rich then try to put O2 sensor back in the exhaust. It will get cleaned from the heat of the exhaust. If it does not work then replace O2 sensor using a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to test and replace sensor.