Q: Car wont start jumped it ima brake abs lights all on car dead next morning

Woke up tryed to start car wouldnt start jumped it brake abs and ima lights on next morning car was dead again

When the IMA light is on in the hybrid Honda Civic models, this usually means that the battery pack (not to be confused with the starting battery) is no longer charging properly. This is typically is a part that has to be ordered through the Honda dealer and can be very expensive. I would suggest taking it to have the battery cell tested for its ability to maintain a charge. If you’d like a second opinion on this, have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the battery firsthand for an accurate repair.

• Car wont start jumped it ima brake abs lights all on car dead next morning