Q: Ruined ECM

Also I bypassed the "aldl connector" with the jumper wire to see if it would communicate and it did it flashed code 12s nothing else.if the iac valve checks out ok and wirings good would a fusible link be a culprit? And if so which one?

A: Hello. If your issue is a ruined ECM, then ...

Hello. If your issue is a ruined ECM, then it is likely that the ECM merely failed, or that a wiring issue caused it. Code 12 indicates that the computer is ready to communicate codes to you. If no codes come up after code 12, then there are likely no other codes. There may be an issue with the fusible link, perhaps in the fuse box in the engine bay, or as a fusible link wire in the harness. If you would like to have this checked, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to inspect the related electrical circuits.