Q: Odor

I took my car in the other day because the smell of antifreeze was coming through my vents. I had it repaired, but the smell is still coming through. Help?

Hi There, Generally this kind of antifreeze smell coming through the air vents is a result of a leaking heater core. Assuming this was replaced, there may still be remnants of the leaked out antifreeze in the cab of your vehicle somewhere that me be producing this smell. If the heater core is not what you had replaced, you may want to have this inspected as this is a sign of leaking antifreeze. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your car.