Q: Engine turns off when driving, cannot restart

After having both my catalytic converters replaced, I went to get the vehicle. A 1/2 mile later the car just shut off at 30mph. No warning lights, no sputtering. It's as if someone reached over and turned off the key. Attempting to restart it, the engine would begin to turn over for a fraction of second then stop. Almost like a battery was too low to crank. Shop inspected & Scanned codes:

P154500 - Throttle valve control system Malfunction P157900- Throttle valve control module, J338, Adaptation not initiated P10A700 - Adaptation regulating flap for intake air soiled

Replaced battery battery, Inspected throttle body, and it moves freely. Plugs and coil packs new. The car eventually just decided to start, but it would stall immediately every time right after startup. Adapted throttle body, and the car did start and run seemingly ok. Drove 15 miles, and died on freeway.

Scanned again: P154500, P10A400, P164D00 Cannot get it to turn over. Now mechanic says there are trans. codes

A: Hello. It sounds like you have a voltage pr...

Hello. It sounds like you have a voltage problem. It may be a bad connection at the battery or at one of the ground connections. Both will commonly occur. Any loss of voltage will cause some serious module communication issues. If the battery, alternator, and connections are fine then it may have a bad module. I have seen quite a few module issues on many Audi's if the battery was not disconnected when the new converters are installed (because the welding can damage the circuit). A mobile mechanic may be best suited to address these issues. If you would like, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect your electrical wiring, and make necessary repairs.