Q: Hello...I have a 2004 infinity m45. Everytime I started my car it jerked so I took it to a mechanic and I was told my camshaft sensor harness was bad.

2004 infinity m45 I was told to change the cam shaft sensor harness so I hired a street mechanic and he forgot to disconnect the battery so now my car won't start I can't use my original key I have to use the spare to try to turn it on lights work but it dnt start

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Anytime the battery is not disconnected and a wiring harness is removed, there is spikes of power that is sent directly to the ECM (computer). Either there is a plug that is not plugged in on your engine causing the vehicle to not start or there is an issue with the ECM. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your no start condition.