Q: Rattling noise while throttling and power loss uphill.

There is a rattling noise when throttling , uphill shows lack of power. When car is on neutral and revved no such noise is experienced.

It sounds like you may have a stretched out belt or potentially a worn out pulley bearing that may be causing the rattling noise you are describing. In some cases, loose exhaust components may also cause a bit of rattling as well. Depending on the condition of the brake pads, they may also cause a bit of rattling if they are in need of being replaced. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle to ensure everything is in proper working order.

3. Rattling noise while throttling and power loss uphill.