Q: Key fob won't unlock doors

When I press the key fob, I can't open the doors from the outside

Electrical components are not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi. If your FOB is not unlocking the doors, then the battery in the FOB may be bad. I would either replace the battery or try a spare FOB if you have one. If the battery does not help, then the FOB itself may be bad. It can also be a failure in the receiver module for the door locks. The only way to verify if this is functioning is with a computer scan tool that can communicate with that module. I would start with the battery and see if that takes care of it. If the battery does not help, then I would recommend the assistance of a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to inspect for other electrical issues.