Q: Trucks jerks erratically in 4th gear, about 50 mph.

The rundown. I had to really step on the gas to pass cars before the lane ended. After that as I was driving between 50 and 60 mph I noticed the truck jerks once or twice, drive fine then it would do it again spontaniously. Dropped into 3Rd held speed didn't do it then. No codes are showing up on dashboard so I don't know if it's a engine misfire or a transmission problem. I am also running 35" tires on stock drivtrain.

Hello. This is a common problem when the throttle body sensor is faulty or dirty. There should be just 4 bolts holding this in place. I would recommend cleaning and checking this first before diving into transmission diagnosis. Also check the mass airflow sensor as this can also cause the same type of problem. If you’d like to have this checked for you, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the jerking issue and guide you through repairs.