Pcm ecu car won't start

Replaced pcm and the car started and worked just fine for about a week, came home and parked the car, the next day the car wouldn't start. Called a mechanic he said the coil ignition wasn't reading from the computer. I called the place I got the pcm from they said it was my ecu, replaced my ecu now my car still will not start. The batteries fine the started good. I don't have much money to get it towed somewhere.

Assuming the ECM is still working enough to report problems, getting any problem codes out of the system with a code reader is your best clue at this point - whether the Check Engine Light is illuminated or not.

If the engine will turn over - does it have spark at the spark plugs? If so, does spritzing starter fluid while starting get the engine to start briefly? Simply narrowing your search with codes and fuel/spark information goes a long way to getting you back on the road.

If you need help with this, I would recommend having your no start condition diagnosed by YourMechanic to inspect this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage, and a cost estimate for repairs. YourMechanic.com can dispatch a mobile, professional mechanic to your location for this repair.