Q: Thumping when brakes are applied at high speeds

thumping when brakes are applied at high speeds feel it more at high speeds

Hello. This sounds like it could be a couple different issues: warped brake rotors or worn bushings in the suspension.

Remove your wheels and take a look at your rotors to see if they have grooves. If so, remove and replace them. Sometimes the grooves are so small that we cannot detect them with the human eye, it is best to use a micrometer to measure each rotor. While you have your vehicle in the air with wheels off, check all bushings in the suspension. If any of them are work or severely cracked, then have them replaced. If you cannot perform these procedures on your own, I would recommend having a certified professional inspect the brakes and suspension and proceeding with the proper repairs.