Q: it screams when I push the gas petal to accelerate the rpm rev high causing it to act like its losing power going up hill

How do I fix my van over a dozen mechanics have looked at it diagnosed many problems but its still not fixed, please help

This sounds like the transmission is slipping. I recommend having a transmission mechanic diagnose the slipping by checking transmission pressures, checking for trouble codes, or checking for any solenoids that are not letting it shift.

• it screams when I push the gas petal to accelerate the rpm rev high causing it to act like its losing power going up hill