Q: I changed the secondary air pump and the check valve and I still have a code of p0411 what do I do next

I have changed my secondary air injection pump and the check valve and the check engine light is still on what do I do

If you didn’t already erase the code, try that and see if the code comes back. If it does, the remaining causes of code P0411 include air lines that are faulty, the air injection system has excessive carbon buildup and/or there is an open or short in the wiring harness for the air injection system. A real time scanner can be employed to pinpoint the issue. If you are unable to find the cause in the listed areas, please request a check engine light diagnostic. and a certified mechanic from YourMechanic will resolve this. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I changed the secondary air pump and the check valve and I still have a code of p0411 what do I do next