Q: Oxygen sensor Bank 2 Sensor 2 for a 2008 ES350. How much to Repair and Replace?

asked by on December 30, 2016

OBD reader shows P0057 fault code code heater control circuit low (bank 2 Sensor 2)

orange engine lights on in dash, skid control light on and triangle with exclamation symbol in red. not blinking just solid.

how to remove an and replace sensor? where is the sensor located? Right or left side? what part of the system ?

Oxygen Sensor Replacement $108.80 - $869.59 Get a Quote

Hi there. The Oxygen sensors are located on the exhaust system in front of the catalytic converter and behind the catalytic converter. You will need to have a Oxygen sensor socket to remove the sensors. The socket is a deep socket with a cut out on it so the harness to the sensor can fit into the slot as you remove the sensor. Make sure that the harness is unplugged before removing the sensor.

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of repair and replace of the Oxygen sensors.