How do I use the sun visors? rav4 visors toyota 2012

Q: How do I use the sun visors?

asked by on December 14, 2015

How do I use the sun visors?

Your car’s sun visors provide important protection for your eyes from bright light and glare. They’re particularly useful when you’re driving shortly before sunset or after dawn, when the light from the sun can be blinding. To use your sun visors, just follow these simple steps:

1. Fold the sun visor down to block glare in the front.

2. Unclip the inside corner and twist the visor sideways to block glare through the side window.

3. Slide the extension panel outward to block glare farther back (or out if you’re using it in the front position, although the rearview mirror may get in the way).

4. Slide the extension back in, twist the visor back to the front, clip the end back in and fold the visor up when you’re done using it.