Q: Car can't climb hills and doesn't accelerate well somethings when on level grounds

Hello, pls I own a opel tigra car. And the car struggles to climb hills and sometimes when I accelerate it doesn't change speed. My mechanic changed the plugs and and something called puller. But it still doesn't move well. Then there was a problem too with the crank bearings. I don't know if it's the crank bearings. I also changed the fuel pump and fuel injectors. My engine is not old, but i am getting frustrated so pls can I get help. Could it be the crank bearings.and what else could it be. It's ecotech engine. Tanx

Hello there. Unfortunately, we do not see too many Opel’s here in the United States, and thus are not able to provide mechanical advice on this vehicle. Your best bet is to contact a local mechanic who specializes in EcoTech engines to help resolve your issue. Thanks.

• Car can't climb hills and doesn't accelerate well somethings when on level grounds