Q: Timing chain gasket is bad. I check the engine oil and found chocolate foam. Is it possible the gasket can leak coolant in engine? Fresh rebuild.

Also found gasket material in oil,so i no the gasket is reaching inside oil pan.

Hi there. If you check the engine oil and see the oil look like a milk shake, then the engine oil is mixed with coolant or water. Also if you are finding gasket material in the engine oil, then a gasket could have been deteriorating and causing the coolant to leak through the gasket. The gasket could be splitting and leaking from the intake manifold, the timing cover (if the cover is cracked or eroded through), and the head gasket. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you if you are unable to determine the source of coolant leakage.

3. Timing chain gasket is bad. I check the engine oil and found chocolate foam. Is it possible the gasket can leak coolant in engine? Fresh rebuild.