Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-j3uetwjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-j3uetwjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-j3uetwjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-j3uetwjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-j3uetwjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-j3uetwjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-j3uetwjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-j3uetwjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-j3uetwjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-j3uetwjs:173:8

Q: Car has rough idling, occasionally seems it would stall

My car has around 170,000 miles on it. After I had some bigger repairs done on the car at the dealership, some issues started happening. The car started running differently. For instance, it would occasionally idle as it would stall, especially when stopped at the traffic light. I went to the dealer again for this issue, but they couldn't solve it. There were no error codes. They had the fuel injectors checked. They are in good condition according to them. I tried putting fuel injector and fuel line cleaner and when the latter is in the gas tank, there are no issues. I was suggested to have all the fuel injcetors replaced. Could you give me some advice as I am not sure I want to spend that kind of money if it's not neccesary?

A: Hello. Replacing the fuel injectors will no...

Hello. Replacing the fuel injectors will not cause this. If it only stalls at idle, I would clean the throttle body first. If it is dirty, then this will occur. If it is fine, then it may be an air flow sensor or possibly a crank sensor. Both are common failures on this vehicle. I usually use a scan tool to monitor these sensors when the engine stalls to see what changes. If you need to have this done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your rough idling problem and determine what actions should be taken.