Q: Oil leak on the hose which came form valve cover to air intake . Engine is new and recently worked on.

The problem starts after 1st service. Changed 1 , airfilter 2 , engine oil 3 , some filters

New engine with new head cylinder pistons rings everything is new.

No more issues

I allready ride the vehicle 6k km after engine work no issues happen on that time.

The leak starts after changing air filter

The vehicle is for everest ( endeavour ) Diesel 12 valve

Photos below

http://imgur.com/E9tuzZP http://m.imgur.com/qpzQH2h

Hi there. By looking at the photos that you have provided is shows that the PCV (positive crankcase ventilation) valve is blowing by and causing engine oil to go through the PCV tube. Since your engine has a turbo on it, I recommend replacing the PCV valve and clean out the tube. Then every time you have an oil change, I recommend replacing the PCV valve to prevent any more oil consumption and leakage. If you need further assistance with the oil getting on the air filter, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• Oil leak on the hose which came form valve cover to air intake . Engine is new and recently worked on.