Q: Your mechanic come and replace oil for my BMW X5, but the car said the oil is below minimal, how to do that?

Your mechanic come and replace oil for my BMW X5 on this Sunday morning, but after he finished and left, when I drive the car, the car has a warning saying the oil is below minimal, how should I do?

Hi Tony. Thanks for contacting us today. Sometimes directly after the oil is changed, the oil warning light will illuminate. If it does not clear up within the next day or so, then I would recommend adding one quart of oil to your engine to see if this resolves the issue. I’ve forwarded your question to our sales and service department so they can review your account to see if there are any mechanic notes. They should be contacting you soon.

3. Your mechanic come and replace oil for my BMW X5, but the car said the oil is below minimal, how to do that?